Thanks for your interest in Small Business Forum. We would love to help you.
It is good to know that you are in this business for 24 years and great to see you have built a client base too.
What kind of home improvement services do you provide? Also what is your geographic area of operation?
Here are some suggestions to grow your small business without having to spend much money on promotions:
1. Referrals - You can ask your customers for referrals.
2. Get your customers email when you do the job for them. Set up a email newsletter and send them an email
newsletter so they remember you.
3. You can also list yourself on Vintelli.com, a free directory where customers can find you.
4. Try to list your business on Social networking websites like Facebook, Instagram can help you in creating
visibility for your business.
5. Do you have a website? Websites always help you to direct your customers to get information about you, and
contact you. If you need to develop a website for your home improvement business, you can contact a website developer to help you out in developing a user-friendly website.
6. You can maximize your revenue per customer by expanding your service offering. I researched out a website
that may be of help to you.
Good luck to you.
Small Business Forum – Ideas and Opportunities is an easy to use mobile forum platform that enables you to converse, meet other business owners, encourage interaction and seek advice from experts.
We appreciate your suggestions to help our community grow.